Tuesday 2 July 2013

... and Paper Bag Puppets!

As it's Summer and we are making the most of having some family time, I thought I would do a "quickie post" for today:
Mally turned 4 in June! Among his MANY birthday presents this year, he received this Paper Bag Puppet Kit by Artzooka! from his Aunty Ruby. A great opportunity to get some easy but absorbing crafting in! Just what we needed when his mum and dad needed to recuperate from the celebrations!

The kit comes complete with 4 paper bags, and all of the "body parts" you need to make the different puppets. It also comes with double sided sticky tape but Mally found this too fiddly (his mum too!) and so we opted for a good old glue stick!
15 minutes (and a change of top) later:
And that's all there is to it! The best part is that we are now inspired to use our own bags and make up some completely new characters!!

NB: All Opinions are my own - this was a voluntary post not known to, or requested by Artzooka!


18th July 2013: Update - this post as featured here at Living Well Spending Less

16 comments:

  1. super cute puppets- you are so crafty!Great project for kids!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anastasia! Mally definitely enjoyed it! xx

      Delete
  2. They look like lots of fun to make and play with - now I need to find some paper bags for my toddler and I to play with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy! The possibilities are endless! xx

      Delete
  3. How great. They look so professional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Having the kit helped lots but you could easily make the inches yourself! xx

      Delete
  4. Brilliant! I would've loved these when I was little! Wait, what am I saying - I love these now ha! So good to see creative little fingers in action too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sooo much fun, I was desperate to get stuck in too! Your hats are lovely by the way! xx

      Delete
  5. The puppets look great! I bet my 4yr old (and her sisters) would love them too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Brown! I'm sure they would too! xx

      Delete
  6. What a fun craft for kids! My 6-year-old will love this. Thanks for sharing!

    Ritchil
    http://chengand3kids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ritchil! They definitely will love it! xx

      Delete
  7. Love this!!! A great craft for the kids to do. Stopping by from Brag about it :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a simple and timeless craft - they came out really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...